(Feedback 4 Feedback Guranteed!!!) Epic Soundtrack (by D.A.H. Trump)

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

What do you think of this track? Can you comment on SoundCloud and I'll comment back on your soundcloud? If not, just comment here. Other than that, give this track detailed feedback and I'll return detailed feedback.

Remember, comment on soundcloud for brownie points!

This sounds awesome. This is definitely an epic movie soundtrack. I feel like it's just little closed or centered though, like it would sound even cooler if it had a more surround sound. Other than that it blends really nicely and like the dramatic melody. You should make more for sure :-)

Nice like the build up. Would be nice theatrical intro for the drop into something epic. Great for a movie or something along those lines.
I had my cinematic phase about a year ago. Its fun to score, though there really isn't a big market for it on soundclick.
No to say that there isn't a big market for shopping theatrical scores to movies, commercials, etc. just I know you/I are mainly making soundclick shit.
Keep it up I'm liking what I'm hearing. No real flaws in the mix though having some more complete would be cool.

Thanks for your comments guys! Keep me coming! Comment on SoundCloud and I will return feedback on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Back