F4F - Experimental Soundtrack Gospel Hip Hop

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

I'd prefer a comment on SoundCloud, but let me know what you think. I'll return feed on your soundcloud if you return feedback on mine (just say #fp at the end of your message so I know you're form future producers)

Thanks for the kind words bro! The vocals are chopped and screwed from a Zapp sample haha. I think it was mainly sidechain compression and delay on them.

I'm feeling this track bro! Love the guitar sounding synth at the end!
I reckon the drums should be a bit more prominent in the mix but maybe I'm biased, like the drums loud lol.

Awesome track man. Very creative. The drums sound really cool, I love the diversity. Really nice work! I left a comment on your soundcloud page as well and gave you a follow.

Thanks so much for your replies! Feedback returned!

REPLY ON SOUNDCLOUD if you can! I'll return the favor!

The choir is unreal man, great job! The piano chords are on point as well. Refreshing to hear something unique and very well made. Great job! Sorry for the post on here, but I don't have a soundcloud.

Really dig this fam . Sound very original . No complains here everything is on point . Keep it up breh .

Edit : Left a comment and like the song on sc , Following as well .

Last edited:
Good work on this track homie.I like the variation and the epicness that it has to it. You are def talented. Keep up the great work.

The choir is unreal man, great job! The piano chords are on point as well. Refreshing to hear something unique and very well made. Great job! Sorry for the post on here, but I don't have a soundcloud.

It's ok, but thanks a lot! I appreciate the feedback!

Beat is dope man. I love the synth work. Melodies and sound design are all on point. Mix is tight. I have no suggestions really. Only a question. What did you use for those voices?

Man, really creative track, definitely feeling this. Those tom fills are deadly. Very nice work on the dense layering of instrumentation. I think the snare is sounding a little muddy compared to the rest of the drums.

awesome intro. this is pretty cool. seems like a mesh of genre's. i agree with swagproductions where it might be hard to fit someone's voice over this. i like the beat but that could pose a problem. nice work regardless :cheers:

awesome intro. this is pretty cool. seems like a mesh of genre's. i agree with swagproductions where it might be hard to fit someone's voice over this. i like the beat but that could pose a problem. nice work regardless :cheers:

Much appreciated!

Dope shit man. It takes a lot of creativity to put something like this together. Mix is great, I honestly have nothing to critique about this beat. I like the synths, transitions are smooth. Great beat, keep up the good work. Thanks for your feedback on my beat.

Back