Dredge- "INtro" F4F 100

vato22

Sup FP its been awhile. Here's the first look into my forthcoming album entitled.....Smoke and Mirrors....ALL FEED RETURNED

Dope, you gave me big boi, outkast vibes at 1.10, real clean flow on a steady mix.

great work G

Good flow, good use of reverb on the vocals. I don't mind the length, as long as the intro isn't the best part of your album you're good!!!

TiMiNo

Nice flow dude. I got the Outkast feel too. I like when the snare finally comes in the last minute. Nice mix. Keep it up!

@ are yeah i guess this does have an outkast vibe to it...now that you point it out...thx brother thats a compliment cuz i diiig them kats

Tension! Nice this is ill. Would like more adlibs before verse drops building the anticipation with vocal track too. Track proper sounds dope. Love that staccato organ.

Return feedback on this Boom Bap:

Dope tune with a lot of atmosphere. I really feel your rapping, its pretty good. Arrangement is good as it is imo, but your mixing needs some work I guess.

@swagproductions next time b4 u comment read my thread... I said this was an intriduction to my lp... No chorus or nything like that... Children these days

Nice work overall my friend - I can se people's point that the intro might be a bit long but if it's the first track on an album then I think it's actually cool and appropriate. The rapping is great and I'm really into the delivery!

As for as technical stuff goes I would say that the reason the piano is losing clarity is most likely that the low frequencies are overworking the master limiter which is causing the track to distort (which I would not recommend). Try using a hi pass filter on the piano and backing off the master limiter a bit. Maybe a multiband compressor on the piano will help keep the low end in check if you don't want to use a hi pass filter (but I would definitely filter).

Great work overall man - I can't wait to hear more of you album. You got talent; keep it up!

Please return the feedback when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/do-dirt-[f4f-100%]-486891/

Cheers!

Back