Different Rap Kind of Beat F4F

Dirty south vibe from this. Drums could use some compression. Melody is simple but still dope. The bass could use some variation in my opinion. The first and third breaks sound a little off pitch to me. Other than that, I like it but it definitely could be improved on. If I had to rate it fairly, I'd give it a 6.5/10. If you worked on this a little more, mastered it a little better, I'm sure it would sound great. I can hear potential in this for sure. By the way, don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your beat, just giving you fair feedback and expressing my opinion. Please return the favor at https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../feelthesame-bones-type-beat-f4f-100%-492865/

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I'm not great at mastering or anything that is to say that I probably don't have a good ear for it but I think that soundcloud made the quality of the mp3 worst. The bass clips when I put my speakers on full blast playing the soundcloud track but when I play it in itunes or something it's fine. Kind of weird but thanks for all the feedback. Greatly greatly appreciated.

Back