Crazy DOPE BoomBap Sample Instrumental F4F

First off, I am going to tell you that the quality is much better off screen than on..
To even record the beat while in FL I had to turn the sample rate down..which I think at default is 48000 or something..
Anyways I added some of my own piano to the beat and decided to leave it bassless...much because I like the sample's bass.
If your feelin the beat do me a favor and like and sub..it's pretty hard to get started on YT:cool:
DROP LINKS SO I CAN F YOUR F!!!
BEAT:

If youwant the sample here :D:

I think it might help to mess with the tuning of your sample or key of your piano melody. A little dissonant in a not on purpose way. But I like the mix, the break and the beat.

Keep on.

This really does have that underground-hip hop type feel to it. I like the way you programmed the beat, although the melody does get a bit repetitive. Maybe add some more variation or counter-melodies to give it more progression. Anyways, keep on grinding my man!
If you have the time, feel free to check out my soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/atmosphericdnb

Last edited:
Nice track man. I really dig the drums and the piano sounds dope. imo i think a little bass would've done the beat well. Keep workin!

Thanks for leaving me feedback!
Nice sample selection. I like this, This reminds me of that kinda Pro Era/A$AP Mob east coast vibe.

One thing i noticed was no bass line, however i think if you do add one it should be simple, and follow the lows in the sample (you could probably just get away with boosting the lows in the sample for it). Also i thought the breaks where you go for a different snare were abit random in terms of pattern - if i were you i think you'd probably be better off just EQing the Hi's off your current drum pattern for it.
Repetitive but with vocals on it that will change.

Good work though. Hope this helps.

Back