Cole World - J Cole Type Beat F4F

kevorkio

Whats good fam! I dropped a new beat called "Cole World" its got a J.Cole vibe to it ! Take a listen, let me know what you think! And if you like it please comment share and subscribe to hear more music from me!

Also dont forget to drop links to ur work!!

Kizzy

Does have that cole vibe to it. I like the sample and the beat progresses nicely. I have two main critiques. First of all, I'd like to hear snare hits on 2 and 4 just to keep it vibing. I'm having a hard time headnodding to this without a steady beat. It almost sounds incomplete. Also, the kick sounds a little muffled to my ears, I think you might have cut out too much of the high frequencies on the kick. Other than that, nice work on this, J. Cole would hop on this in a second. Return feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../robert-glasper-sampled-track-all-f4f-494521/

Pretty good man, I'm chillin on this for sure. I would say the snare could use a lot more punch though. I like the delay effect you have but it feels like it needs to be louder or sharper in the mix. You could really benefit from some clearer hats and a more complex kick part as well, but that's just my opinion. Good work man definitely feelin the cole vibe! Hit me back when you get a chance: Samsin-NewBeat

Thanks for the feedback guys! I made the drums to sound a little old school as well as the patterns, they sound the way he did them on born sinner kind of not boombap just a different style.

The only thing I'll say is I wish the snares were a little harder. Other than that the sample is dope and you organized this track really well

Back