Club Beat - "Patron Shots" - F4F

Abonive

Waddup. I just finished new beat it's a simple club beat. I went super simplistic on it, the more i work with artist the simpler beats i make just to make sure be beat sounds good with vocals.

Here is the link

And i just started new youtube channel. So please leave comments and like the video on youtube. Also subscribe if you want.

Drop the links i'll return the feedback!

Thanks
-Abonive

i really love this beat yo! not exactly my style, but the melody is great and the drums compliment it perfectly. I could definitely hear someone rapping over this (i admit i started to freestyle about halfway through listening to it). the video is great, also fits with the vibe of the track. I can't find anything to be critical of, just keep it up!

it's good.. i think it needs more.. some beats can get away with 1 sound if it's strong / captivating enough.. you took that main sound away at 1 point and the beat sounded empty.. it just needs another complimenting sound/melody and you have something.. But anyway come check out my new waka flocka type beat > https://www.futureproducers.com/for...a-type-beat-feed-feed-drop-your-links-485014/ i've produced for soulja boy/ honey cocaine/ lil b among others and be sure to follow me on twitter https://www.twitter.com/SlurRty

Def sounds like a bay-area/DJ Mustard-style beat. Tbh, this isn't my preferred style but you'll have no problem selling this.

808 hits hard as a mofo. My only issues are the hats sound a bit too low and I think you could another percussive like a chant as well. I wasn't feeling the sound use for the main melody but I did like the composition. Good job! 7/10.

Can you feed me back?

This is nice.
club beat for sure.
I like the way the snare is mixed (snappy and reverb).
I think kick and bass could hit harder.
Anyway solid beat. Keep it up!

Good work with the club vibe my friend. Cool little melody in that bell-like synth. I can see that you went simple with it, which I don't think is a bad thing, but that snare seems a little thin to me. Try layering a really trashy snare sample on top of it for some bite and to fill out the space. Send that to a reverb and it will REALLY sound big.
Same idea with the kick (but without the reverb). Another kick sample with a hpf and more character will fill out that space. And maybe a tambourine with some reverb too.

The beat sounds good on the whole. Just a few elements more with a little bit of reverb/delay will fill out any empty spaces.

Keep up the good work!

Please return the feed when you have a chance:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/uptempo-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/

Cheers!

chill beat, very simple but that's what you wanted so .. how did you get that thing for the video though, the thing that reacts to the music ! is it like a program or .... ?

Thanks for all the feebacks.

chill beat, very simple but that's what you wanted so .. how did you get that thing for the video though, the thing that reacts to the music ! is it like a program or .... ?

That thing is a audio spectrum effect from the Adobe After Effects, it's a stock effect.

Back