Classified - Find Out (Marc Pittman of the Archangels Remix) F4F100

This is mad sick dude. Really well mixed, dig the vocals, and I really like the subtleties like the guitar, it really adds a lot. Drums sound really good too. Overall a really dope track man keep it up!

Thanks for all the feedback, FP fam, and I'm diggin how the song sounds with all of the critiques you've given me

Sup sup! Finally returning feed on a track you listened to a couple weeks ago. You know I dig your production style. Mix is quality. Sound scheme is very unique on this one, not sure how I feel about the acoustic guitar on this though, just sounds a little out of place to me. The percussion is dope. The beat stays interesting throughout as well, nice variation. Great work on this man, keep it up!

Really dig how those hats ride. Only thing is that track is a little to busy in my opinion. The drum line is on point though fam, keep grinding!

Hey i'm not really a fan of classified at all but the beat sounds tight. I like the main synth and the drums. However it gets a bit repetitive to me but thats just me. Overall the mix sounded good so i say keep it up!!

Damn thats smooth. Very clean overall its perfect. i dig the rides in betwenn and the guitars the most! Keep it up!

Literally no constructive criticism to give! Love the snare, the general groove of the track and those sexy bells in the chorus.

Epic work, and god damn at all those SoundCloud comments you got! Dude on his A-hustle game.

like said before this feels like some run dmc ... walk this way ish ... everything meshes well the mixing sounds clean ... good work on the production. keep it up

returned

Literally no constructive criticism to give! Love the snare, the general groove of the track and those sexy bells in the chorus.

Epic work, and god damn at all those SoundCloud comments you got! Dude on his A-hustle game.

PM me and I'll tell you how I (legitimately) get so many comments on my tracks...we'd love to have you in the family!

Back