City Nights - Dark Hip Hop Beat F4F

Wishart Beats

Ill Beats for tha Kids
I'm a 15 year old beatmaker who usually makes sample based instrumentals. I branched out for a bit and made this beat with no samples, so it doesn't sound quite as developed as my other beats. I learned a lot about mixing and mastering while I finished up this beat, but my mix isn't all that great. So give me feedback about any flaws or faults in the track, no matter how small. Thanks, and keep up all the great music.

yo this is pretty dope actually for no samples, I like it. kinda slow to rap on but still pretty chill. You could make the drums knock harder if you wanted to. that bass though, shit is nice ! you could add a little reverb on that , i think is a rhodes piano. also some high hats could help change the speed at some time, to keep it changing. just an idea !

new follower !

yo this is pretty dope actually for no samples, I like it. kinda slow to rap on but still pretty chill. You could make the drums knock harder if you wanted to. that bass though, shit is nice ! you could add a little reverb on that , i think is a rhodes piano. also some high hats could help change the speed at some time, to keep it changing. just an idea !

new follower !

thanks for the feedback! i see what you mean, and i appreciate the criticism.

Sounds really nice, almost melancholic. I really enjoyed how the right to left panning harmony came in @50seconds. Very good for production without sample. Probably could have used a bit of energy from some mellow and faint hi hats, not necessarily popping at ya but something in the background to get the feet tapping in sync with the head, you feel?
Good mix good work

Sounds really nice, almost melancholic. I really enjoyed how the right to left panning harmony came in @50seconds. Very good for production without sample. Probably could have used a bit of energy from some mellow and faint hi hats, not necessarily popping at ya but something in the background to get the feet tapping in sync with the head, you feel?
Good mix good work

i know what you mean. thanks for the feedback!

Nice work my friend, I dig that you are branching out from the sample based instrumentals. This is a good start to that style of production. I think to fill out the space you could use more percussion instruments and try this trick: take a shaker, put down a simple pattern and then run it through a filter and then a stereo delay. Make sure the the level is low enough to not really be noticed but more 'felt,' as it will help move the track forward and fill out any frequency holes but won't get distracting.

I think the key to getting your instruments to be as interesting as the samples you're used to is the use of filters, stereo FX (delays, reverbs), saturation (distortion), and cool modulation settings. You can make ONE instrument take up a lot of space and attention and really sound fantastic with a bit of processing, so I would try to begin there.

Really nice vibe though - cool work from top to bottom. Keep it up!

Please return the feed when you can:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/uptempo-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/

Cheers!

Nice work my friend, I dig that you are branching out from the sample based instrumentals. This is a good start to that style of production. I think to fill out the space you could use more percussion instruments and try this trick: take a shaker, put down a simple pattern and then run it through a filter and then a stereo delay. Make sure the the level is low enough to not really be noticed but more 'felt,' as it will help move the track forward and fill out any frequency holes but won't get distracting.

I think the key to getting your instruments to be as interesting as the samples you're used to is the use of filters, stereo FX (delays, reverbs), saturation (distortion), and cool modulation settings. You can make ONE instrument take up a lot of space and attention and really sound fantastic with a bit of processing, so I would try to begin there.

Really nice vibe though - cool work from top to bottom. Keep it up!

Please return the feed when you can:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/uptempo-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/

Cheers!

probably the most useful advice i've gotten here on futureproducers, thanks man! i'll make sure to use those techniques on future beats, sounds really useful.

Back