Chill type Beat F4F

X_N_

Producer
A beat I've been working on for the past few days, want opinions on what you guys think! One part I feel I need work in is the arrangement of it. I will return all Feedback within 2 days.

Last edited:
Hmm not familiar with this style much. Are the kicks usually pulled back like this? Very Quiet. Does groove though. Maybe try repeating a section and adding some mutes at different points to lengthen your beat.

Keep on.

Hmm not familiar with this style much. Are the kicks usually pulled back like this? Very Quiet. Does groove though. Maybe try repeating a section and adding some mutes at different points to lengthen your beat.

Keep on.

I appreciate the feedback, yeah I was originally going to use to some kick's that punch but I haven't came up with a way to use them yet where they sound good and don't mess up the vibe, so for now I'm using a laid back drum pattern that don't punch much.

nice track to dance to for club-goers...has some nice melodies...the mix could use some work...nice job, keep grinding.

I really like the beat, remins me of some 80's stuff. The melody is really good and the drums are on point, the only thing i'd change is the 808 hat cause i don't think it really blends in but that may be just me though. Overall, great beat!

it was okay.. when that first melody came in.. i'm like oh he's going to make some dope chill shit... then the sounds and drums came in and it sounded way more up beat and partyish then i woulda thought feel me.. i think with that main melody.. it woulda been better off making some chill shit tooo it

I appreciate all the feedback everyone! Yeah, I feel what you saying Swag, the beat could go the slow chill route, I might make a v2 with a slow style and see what people think. I appreciate it

im diggn it. i think if it was slowed down a smidge it would be easier to flow to. but i like your style homie. just followed you on the cloud.

Back