Chill shuttle Guitar instrumental F4F (Im a little stuck on this production)

bzar

Hey guys im a little stuck here with this one. Its a chill track but I want the instrumental to hit a little bit harder but im out of imagination for now. I also have a little "bridge" near the end and i would like to hear your guys opinion on that. I feel like it might not fit in for this one. All constructive criticism is well appreciated and if i havent commented on your instrumental drop a link so i can check it out. Check it out and comment please.

Sounds clean...i like the drums on this, not the snare so much...i like the little sound in the background...and the breakdown is nice...you need more of that...nice job, keep grinding.

Sounds clean...i like the drums on this, not the snare so much...i like the little sound in the background...and the breakdown is nice...you need more of that...nice job, keep grinding.

Thanks ill keep that in mind when I go back and keep creating.

The main guitar is really nice, and that "wah-wah" or whatever it is, is a really nice touch and adds some depth to the track. Your snare is really nice, and the drum programming is really sharp overall. The synth bridge works fine for me, I do not see a problem there. I do feel the track is too long, I would cut it down to 2 minutes, at least when just listening for feedback, as it sounds like the same 8/16 bar loop repeating throughout (sorry if I am wrong here) Otherwise a really nice beat, you did well here, and if you do not mind me asking. Is the guitar a sample or original?

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...phone-piano-boom-bap-instrumental-f4f-481853/

Thanks. That "wha-wh"a is actually a wood pipe with reverb and delay on it. I guess I might have to keep that bridge lol and I made it that long bcz I still wanna add more instruments to it and slowly build up a rise but I'm out of imagination right now but I'll keep that in mind next time. And everything is original except for a 2 note sample that I have rapidly repeating in the background of the intro and the choruses. It's actually a 70's or 80's voice sample that's commonly used. Thanks and I dropped feedback on your post

I also enjoyed the guitar samples and wah sound. I also don't mind the break at the end, I usually like to throw an 8 bar break after the 2nd chorus and then going into a third chorus.

Let me know what you think of this, I got a few breaks in it as well.

https://soundcloud.com/threadybeats/past-due

Thanks man. I also do that but I don't like do do it as often in my music. I try to change it up from time to time. Could you sende your link of your post so I can comment?

Intro is nice , and digging the "wah" guitar going on throughout the song. I think its' a bit repetitive though , its' a very strong melody that needs a bit more atmospheric breakdown , rather than a single bridge (in which I'd drop the wah). I think its' nice , just could use some structure to kinda treat the "wah" as the special melody throughout the song / embedded around the hook , or in reverse(throughout the verse) , atmospheric for the hook w/e. You've def got something nice here though , keep it up.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/back-much-versatility-feed4feed-481275/

I like the panned reverb on the snare. Cool. I saw video of the making of kinda like a big deal, where DJ Khalil talked about how he chopped up some guitar wails and added them to the background of the verse to break it loop a little. Might work for you too.

Back