Chill Melodic Trap Beat F4F

- The sample/instrumentation is nice
- Very nice atmosphere
- However i think the drums are a tad bit overpowering -- if you lowered the drums, overall, you could capture the vibe a bit better

The mix is the only thing I think can be improved -- once you improve that (the drums, basically), you're going to have a much better track than the one you have right now! Solid work

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nny-liang-remix-all-feedback-returned-481950/

Thanks!

I like the sample. Very chill the break down sections with the soft percucssion was great mood building. The Bird sounds were a nice touch. I like little stuff like that!
One of your kick samples seems to be clipping a little to hard it seems almost flamming around 1:30.

Hope thats helpful.

This is real dope, I like the guitar sample incorporated into this beat. The drums and percussion arre well setup, but could use some minimal mastering, so it has more air/reverb. And increase the volume of the samples just a tad bit, but it's a good tune overall!

Dope beat. Well composed and the sample is dope. Overall dope smooth vibe but the mix needs some work IMO.

The drums are really overpowering and the 808's sound like they're kinda clashing. Once the mix is fixed I think it's gonna be much doper.

Keep it up!

That intro sample is so sexy and I like the path you took us with the drums - def unorthodox and that's what I can appreciate...a sample like that needs that type of treatment. The drum sounds sound good - I'd maybe just add some reverb to the drums to create that really spacious type of groove to match that sample floating around in the background. This is a really chill song and I like what you did with it.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/apollo-archangels-track-f4fa-480816/

Thanks homie!
I dig the trip hop influence your tune has going. The different melodies and synth you used are very creative and I like how quiet they are, giving a lot of room for the tune. I'd give the vocals a little bit more reverb, just a little bit, and the track would be completely perfect.
This is real dope

Back