Cheta - Interstellar A Sci-Fi Music Adventure (f4f)

Cheta

INTERSTELLAR
Please check out the track and let me know what you think. IMO this is one of my fav beats to date.
Leave your links so i can return the favor, Thanks again.

This track is very original and I love the sounds you are using! Drum work is very original with that pulsing sound! Nice stuff bro!

Check me out on SoundClick and tell me what you think!

SoundClick artist: Straight A's Productions - I've been trained in Classical and Jazz for over 13 years. I also have a love for Hip Hop, Funk, Sou

- A

checked out some of your material and its pretty decent. How long you been making beats for? keep up the good work

this is the best beat I've heard on this website hands down. Everything is on point. That intro is crazy. I think if you keep putting out quality content like this, your success is inevitable.

this is the best beat I've heard on this website hands down. Everything is on point. That intro is crazy. I think if you keep putting out quality content like this, your success is inevitable.

Thanks bro that means alot to me. Ill try my best to live up to this beat lol

Dope beat man, when I saw the titl I was expecting some trap shit but damn!! You caught me off guard! Keep up the good work homie!! This shit is dope!!

You know I was trying to find flaws because this is super clean. Excellent synth work and dope drums overall. You know I'm just being real picky here, but the kick could be raised 0.5-1 dB if you really wanted. Great track, you got yourself a new fan.

Cool instrumental you got. well thought of. easy listening to. and its mastered to a T. Really the sounds come to life man i actually liked it.

yo this is.......wow its on point man. It's damn near perfect haha how long were you working on this one? I love all the sounds and the atmosphere it creates. This can be on a movie soundtrack or something its FIRE! I'm jealous :(

Yeah man nice creativity on this one , dont think i ever heard something similar . Dont have nothing negative to say , seem like you know what ur doing . Keep at it bruh .

Back