check this song out f4f

This track is real good. Mad energy and the flows are on point. The only thing I could see helping it is some eq. The vocals ghouls definitely fall into the beat a little better. Other than, great track.

Heavy flow, some busta rhymes type shit. Very dope. Beat and vocals both work together very well but not sure about that sweep in the track. Maybe it would work if it was mixed lower. Great work!

nice beat and raps id say the vocals need a little bit more mixing just a lil too be perfect but dope i **** with the early 2000's vibe on it

banging track.. beat is fire and the rapping is on point. i like it a lot
just needs some more mixing, final cut gonna be fire

Flow sick! the delivery is on point.. i love the emphasis on the punchlines .. Quality hip hop right here mix sounds good to me nice reverb on the vocals. hook clean to ill listen to this a few times

my favorite verse was the first hands down son went in, could use a little eqing in some frequencies nothing to serious though but all in all a good track

song is tight. for real i like the raps and the beat a lot. i agree that some more eq could be beneficial though. nice work

Thanks for the feed!

- The sample is good
- I would find a harder hitting kick -- the one in here is lacking the hard hitting factor
- I would turn down the hi hats a little
- The mix on the vocals could be better
- The flow for all the rappers are good

I think this song just needs a really good mix to take it up to the next level

The flow is def on point and I'm feelin the punchlines! Also, that's a great hip hop hook. The beat is solid, but I'd like to hear another switch up in the sequencing besides the one portion with the portion with the slower horn. But, it's still a hard beat and I just hearing Sean P. on it

About the beat, one word : dope, period.
Really well made, great drums and great sound.

Maybe the mixing could be better with the vocals, it's only thing I could say about it.

Flow is nice, beat isn't bad could be tightened up in my opinion, wasn't a huge on the clap. But good work overall.
Delivery is on point.

Back