back after a break!! Ongoing thing - 20syl(K-dangerous remix) Check it out! F4F

dope stuff man! I dig the beat, I think the mix on the vocals could definitely be improved though. otherwise catchy tune!

Was not expecting that swing when the drums first came in. This track is really cool man. Great mix too, everything cuts very well. Followed on soundcloud, keep it up

Man good to hear from you... Glad your back man., a couple things stood out.. The beat sounds crazy man I love it.. Ur flow is good.. But the vocals don't quite sit well in the beat.. Kinda gets lost. .. Try eqing the hi end and bring up the low.. Thx for the peep.. Sry for not getting back at u with the project we were doin.. I had a lot goin on in my life.. Keep up the work
thanks for the crit my brother I appreciate you

Beat is heavy i know it from Oddisee. Your voice is clean but some chorus, delay or a fx on the voice from time to time would be good but overall nice flow and track!
Keep it up

Just liked and reposted on SoundCloud! The beat sounds pretty nice, I love the atmosphere you did with it. The emcee came in real dope. This is what I call top class production! One thing maybe is to turn up the volume of the vocals juuuust a little bit! Nice job buddy and thank you for your feedback on my beat :) Welcome back!

Just liked and reposted on SoundCloud! The beat sounds pretty nice, I love the atmosphere you did with it. The emcee came in real dope. This is what I call top class production! One thing maybe is to turn up the volume of the vocals juuuust a little bit! Nice job buddy and thank you for your feedback on my beat :) Welcome back!
Hell yeah thank you so much my brother!

Rapping is on point man! 20syl is the man over here bro. It's nice to hear an american put his spin on it.
My thing is I think the voice kinda coming from your nose but overall i's all good

Rapping is on point man! 20syl is the man over here bro. It's nice to hear an american put his spin on it.
My thing is I think the voice kinda coming from your nose but overall i's all good
Thanks man! it's awesome how someones music can bring people from all over the world together man. I really appreciate you talking a listen and the time to get to me!!

Very dope dude! I love the amount of variation and the use of samples. Vocals sound well mixed, but the performance could be enhanced. I just think you could come with a little more intensity, whether that has to be by slurring your words or the way you say them. Don't get me wrong I really like this the production is excellent. I'm not trying to be to critical, I just really think this production could shine through with the MC making more of an impact on the track with not only lyrics but with voice inflection and attitude. really good work here man, beat is extremely dope!

check me out VVV

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feed-1billion-percent-when-have-i-not-494473/

Last edited:
Back