back after a break!! Ongoing thing - 20syl(K-dangerous remix) Check it out! F4F

how lomg was your break for? im feelin this. nice fresh sound man real crisp keep doin you bro peace

Really, really great track. Love the vibe, the structure is extra tight. Emcee comes on and the track is born, tight flow & lyrics. This beat bangs fam. Hook is official, Keep grinding!

Awesome beat bro. Very well mixed. The gain stage is perfect.

I like those obsecure (in a good way) sound percussion sounds. I need to use more of those.

My only point I'd like is I feel the vocal doesn't really ''cut through'' the mix very well. Maybe it's a volume thing, or something some light EQ could fix. My opinions of course.

Damn this is fire. I would say the voice could be a lil higher or maybe just a lil higher pitch, but otherwise the flow and beat fits well together. Sounds good.

Really, really great track. Love the vibe, the structure is extra tight. Emcee comes on and the track is born, tight flow & lyrics. This beat bangs fam. Hook is official, Keep grinding!

thank you so much my friend!! these good words mean a grip to me yo!

nice beat, very creative & nicely mix. No feedback to really give. The kick has a nice thump, the snare is nice also. The melody seem futuristic but smooth at the same time.

New follower !

Awesome beat bro. Very well mixed. The gain stage is perfect.

I like those obsecure (in a good way) sound percussion sounds. I need to use more of those.

My only point I'd like is I feel the vocal doesn't really ''cut through'' the mix very well. Maybe it's a volume thing, or something some light EQ could fix. My opinions of course.

thank you so much man! ya I was thinking the voc sounded a tiny bit harsh but I didn't know if it worked well anyway!! thank you so much for the feed!!

Man good to hear from you... Glad your back man., a couple things stood out.. The beat sounds crazy man I love it.. Ur flow is good.. But the vocals don't quite sit well in the beat.. Kinda gets lost. .. Try eqing the hi end and bring up the low.. Thx for the peep.. Sry for not getting back at u with the project we were doin.. I had a lot goin on in my life.. Keep up the work

nice beat, very creative & nicely mix. No feedback to really give. The kick has a nice thump, the snare is nice also. The melody seem futuristic but smooth at the same time.

New follower !
awesome man! thank you!!! I appreciate the follow my friend!!

Back