''Armed'' Lex Luger Type Beat F4F

YoungBlazeHo

I've decided to go back to my roots and make a classic trap banger. This is not the final version of it. I need your feedback and your ideas about what lead should I use for the hook, since I haven't added a lead in it. Anyways, leave your tracks and ill be happy to check them out.

This is dope, those 808s bang. The hi hats are definitely rollin, I like it a lot. I'm not a huge trap beat fan but this is sick. My personal input for a lead would be actually just taking this towards a 6 God route, how in that song it goes into a lowpass halfway through so the loop doesn't become dull for the listener. Then add like an extra piano melody or something elctronic sounding on top. Do it how you like though, I like it how it is as well. Good job.

this isnt bad...however your crashes clash with other frequencies a bit in the mix..especially in the hmf range..thx for the check

dope work homie, ****s with it alot. You got the sounds coming in nice & shit making it interesting
I believe some variation of the synth could do the track a little more exciting, but keep the pattern you already got cause it's killing.
Also, it feels to much centered in my speakers, play around with the instrumental pans left/right.

great work, mean it.

Last edited:
those 808s are dope maan. the hat roll is on point, perfect. maybe you can add a high pitched guitar lead like wale's ''tats on my arm'' and a fast pluck wit a gros beat preset could work well too if u use it in the second part of the verse cuz the piano sounds a little repetitive,so it will add more variation to your track.

Some unsolved mystery type shit here. Sounds good, sounds like someone ending up on the first 48 thoo. good shit my man.

The beat is sick bro! its just a little too repetitive. change it up a little and it would be perfect! also try not to use Lex Lugers signature sound try to make your own man. But overall good job!

do yo mind checking my song out and giving me your opinion bro? btw its supposed to be satirical but a lot of people don't get it haha. http://soundcloud.com/jaggysly/god

I agree with thebeatpharaoh - High pitched electric guitar would be the perfect thing to add in for the hook. Great track though, I like it! That bass is slappin'.
You can hit the links in my signature if your in hearing any of my beats, Thanks.

dis shit hard ! bro thats what i like ! that piano is sick i like it specially and drums are dope you have a good track here ! try a pluck for the hook a sweet round pluck !

feed returned

Back