3 New Beats F4F

Damn i like them oldschool vibes.
Pretty dope beats.
The only thing is i dont got is the mix.
To me its sounds to thin.
But anyway dope stuff here.

Got a nice raw underground classic hip hop sound to your tracks. Nice work on the production fam. 2:00am is my favorite one out of the bunch. Taking me back to a Wu-Tang vibe. Keep doing your thing fam.

~Quote

Got a nice raw underground classic hip hop sound to your tracks. Nice work on the production fam. 2:00am is my favorite one out of the bunch. Taking me back to a Wu-Tang vibe. Keep doing your thing fam.

~Quote

thank you ... i followed you back on the cloud ... cant wait to hear more from you

I'm feeling the samples and drums, I just think the old school mixing effect thing you did is a little too much. Maybe ease back just a little on the effect. It sounds cool, particularly on the drums, it's just degrades the sound a bit much for 2014 you know? Cool beats though, I had a though time picking a favorite, maybe the 2nd but I'm not sure. They're all pretty dope.

Here's a link if you want to return feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/skeletons-vol-1-funk-junkie-f4f-480089/

Returning feed. All three of them have an old school vibe. First one is my favorite. Kick and snare sounds so dope. Wish I could hear more hihat from it, but still sounds good. The second and third one, it feels like u cutoff lil too much of bass frequencies for me, maybe u did on purpose. Anyway samples are dope so I would suggest mixing better. Good work.

2:00 AM: Yeah has that modern boom bap sound for sure, mix is a little muddy, but not too bad. Like the string chop...could definitely hear a Mobb Deep on this!

Restless Eyes: Bass is dope, nice chops. Again beat is lacking highs, sounds like you put a low pass on the master bus I don't know if that was done intentionally. Does give a pretty grimey vibe, that vocal sample that comes in about a minute in sounds dope!

Work is Life: Nice soul sample, great boom bap drums on this one!

Keep doing your thing!

Hey man, thanks for the feed on my beat.

2.00 am is very cool...I like the gritty vibe. I would say the kick could bang more for it to shine through, maybe add an 808 in behind there..like a 90s style 808 or something, it's cool though. Good work.

Restless Eyes is great, Love the vocal sample and I dig the vibe. Nice grooves. All round good feels. Kick could shine more again maybe.

This last one is the best though just because the kick shines through properly, this is my shit. Digging the soul sample. Nice.

Out of the 3, the first is my favorite just because its dark. I would clean up that mix a little bit more though.

Overall good job!

tracks are pretty dope, i would have to say restless eyes is my favorite, my only issue was that 2 am seemed a little repetitive all in all good job though your chops are fly

Back