pop track, feedback return fast

returnin the favor...piano kind sounds to stiff try to give it a lil more natural feel its too midi sounding i like the switch ups and drums and the synths...its got good potential

keep it up

The drums need to go up. I actually like how this is going. Its sounds real good but the mixing needs to be better. You need better drums and a better bass but the keys and everything else is good. The chorus instrument is kind of too high/ synthy for it I think and makes it come off as circusy. The strings are nice though. If you want someone to touch it up, I can help you with it because it has mad potential. Keep at it and work on the mixing.

I like the melody of this and the changeups are hot too.The claps are good the synth that comes in is good but im not feel the other sounds as much. maybe try adding some effects and work on the mix a little more. I think the drums could really improve too. It does have good potential. Besides all of that i enjoyed it. Not bad. Please Return the favor and leave me some feedback. Thanks

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276013

Good work. I think it has an overall good sound.
I think it could stand a good bassline, but Im a hip hop head, so
take that with a grain of salt..

Back