NO REASON f4f!!!

Great track man , beat is chill as **** and mix is well done .

Flow could use some work but otherwise very dope , hook is mad chill to .

Keep up the good work and thanks for the feed on my thread .

You def have your voice man. I feel like you lose the beat just a teence here and there. voice sounds good in the mix just sounds a little frantic. Keep it up man you got this!

Thx ya i was goin for a raw jittery type of flow on this...since its the lead track on the lp...lp name is unorthodox

Sorry for the late response, but I just heard your track and first of all I liked two things off the bat: 1- clean mix 2- the down to earth vibe this track gives off, almost eerie and I like that.
As others have said, the flow at some parts needs to be better but other than that I think you have it all down on this.

Oh and thumbs up after 2:25, even more eerie.

Thx... Ya idk bout my flow i think its ok..but i can c where u guys think its off in some spots..i do speed up and slow down abrupt at times..but thats what i was aiming for somethin different

Wasn't really feeling the hook, and the beat seems a little empty, I would also throw in a few change ups cause that one beebie sounding loop that plays through the whole song gets really repetitive. Keep practicing man, I see potential.

Back