New Wiz Khalifa Type Beat (F4F!)

hey guys, came up with a new beat today

any feedback to improve on the beat will be appreciated and returned when i get the time to!

here are the links:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRw9GFGW9DM
https://soundcloud.com/ywmbeats/wiz-khalifa-type-beat-paper

thanks guys

Just posted on your soundcloud... and im being honest, honest feedback, i'd love to here a finished track of this shit.. I think I know someone who would KILL it... type in "Naeem Prophet - $lave to a dollar" on soundcloud thats my dude right there, I think he would kill this!

just listened to it. hes dope man. wheres that beat from? i swear ive heard it before lol

just listened to it. hes dope man. wheres that beat from? i swear ive heard it before lol

Ive heard a beat using the same sample which is like 90% similar, but otherwise im unsure... ive been working with these dudes since August, the track you just heard me post up was from 2012 :)

hey guys, came up with a new beat today

any feedback to improve on the beat will be appreciated and returned when i get the time to!

here are the links:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRw9GFGW9DM
https://soundcloud.com/ywmbeats/wiz-khalifa-type-beat-paper

thanks guys

Love the synths man, very smooth, I feel like the drums could be a bit "bigger" in the mix but overall it sounds like a good mix. Like how the hats switch up and there are fills and stuff feels very organic. Good work!

i like your use of the EP and saxophones nice and seperated smoothly, the snare could hit a bit harder to go with that banging kick. instruments are mixed nicely too. Keep it up WE should work on something.

this beat is beastmode, only thing lacking is that oomf in the low end sometimes.
but man those high ends are ****ing ear butter. such crisp mixing.

Nice, really dope drums and vibe the whole time. Whole track is really smooth and I could see someone making a great song with this

Hey man! Not exactly my style of rap beats, but ill comment on the production:

Maybe the low end on those keys is a bit too strong and the bass should be louder? Not sure, but maybe something u could look into. I also feel the kick might need a bit more level.... bring it up. I think there is space there, specially if u eq the keys like i said. The snare also could be replaced for one with tighter body... the one there sounds weak midrange and strong in the high end in a not very musical way.

Not bad man... very enjoyable track overall... i just have these suggestions on the production side, but musically its good! I heard a few others on your SC and your work is very interesting. Like i said not my general rap beat style, but they all sound very particular! Thanks for listening to my stuff too!

Cool man very smooth! That trumpet is very nice.
The drums and mix is clean.
I like the choice of the drums sounds (very natural matches perfect).
Keep it up man!

Ive heard that sample used before and you definitely did a better job. I left a comment and followed your SC. Nice job

Hey bro! Returning the feed here.

Thank you for leaving feedback on my work, I like the intro of the beat. The mixing is very clean and I like the instrument choice. The side notes and everything fits together and is very smooth. The only thing is that the beat sounds a bit repetitive but it not that much like other tracks from the mainstream producers, this track is really good and solid. I have nothing bad to say, just the reptitiveness but this is quite normal for rap beats. Keep it up man, this is really professional!!

- I like the instrumentation/sample
- The drums need alot of work in terms of the mix and the sound selection -- i felt you couldve had them knock more/chose better sounding drums
- With that being siad -- the drum PATTERN is on point -- i like all the elements of it
- Along with choosing better sounding drums -- i think the instrument selection could be better -- keep all the instruments but choose better versions of them in my opinion

Great vibe to the track but could be taken to the next level in my opinion with the right sound selection/mix

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

Hey bro i'm gonna tell you what I think.

As far as the music goes, its great really diggin it, the instrumental, the melodies, all that is fantastic.

Sonically tho, I had to take my headphones off cuz my headphones were emitting really dense frequencies.

maybe lighten the compression on the main piano and lighten up the mix make it warmer.

darn i gtg right now wish i could say more...

Nice track tho, ttyl bro

This is a dope beat man. I like all those layered horn samples a lot and the whole thing kind of feels like a live jazz piece. It seems to lack some punch and energy in the drums though- like maybe you were going for kind of a disjointed feel (and thats cool) but they just didnt engage me in anyway. Needs more going on + better processing. But I mean it also could be stylistic so take that with a grain of salt- the overall beat is pretty slick.

Yo this is dope im diggin that. Those strings sound real nice homie I wish you woulda went to some higher notes with em but yea, this sounds dope im diggin this good stuff. Those keys are all really well played. Was that a bunch of layered samples? Or was that crazy composition? Good stuff homie, keep up the good work the transition from the verse to the hook is dope too. Not many complaints. *Thumbs Up

Back