New track that reminds me of DJ Premire..FEEDBACK RETURNED

HighDemand said:
Im Feelin. Good Choice Of Sample...........

Tight sounds like your feelin dat..listened to some of your tracks..loved the second track...like some mike myers type ish..one

Any more??

Last edited:
i like this sample....but it kinda gets annoying...it sounds like the person was hit in the stomach and tryin to catch his breath back....lol, smooth drum pattern....i like the switch up but add a little to the transition and spice it up

Returning the feed...don't realy like this track a whole lot...Yo I'm diggin "Kick it" bangin..San Ramon..I got fam out there..one

returning the feed. It sounds like the snares are hitting just a little off and because of that when the switch happens it doesn't sounds as smooth... I would take out the switch and just toss a bassline on it... I like the vibe with out the switch, and just using some of the vocal bits.. but that switch is a little rough.... could be just me tho... keep grinding....

Thanks for the feedback...

Thanks for the feed man. Dope sample. Definantly got that old school vibe to it. Liking the drums...nice boom bap pattern. Nice straight forward chops and the lil vocals in there is a nice touch. Only thing is I can't help but feel like somethings missing. Can't really put my finger on it though. A mc would probably fill it out tho. The change up helps too. Overall good beat but it needs some work to be great. Not bad tho. Keep bangin...

cool

it doesnt remind me of Immortal Technique but im diggin it..
im diggin the vocal sample u used , the drum loop kinda gets repetitive after a while
a bit more variations and i wouldnt mind flowing on this baby..

keep at it

srik

Back