New song prod. Jordeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.
That intro is arresting. Kinda epic! Would be better if it started off quiet and faded up into full-on chipmunk choir, though. Anyone would shut up immediately and listen, you know? I like it still.

I like your accent when you rap too, it's got a charm. One thing about the sound of it, however: I can hear you breathing. Little jarring, but nothing terrible. I'm used to breathless spaces between phrases, see.

Your voice sounds a little muted. Not quite in the same vibe as the music, but it works well rhythmically. You sound a little bored, maybe -- imperfect passion is always more likeable than perfect timing and getting the lilt of the lyrics spot on, but you got the job done certainly.

Anyway, love that intro, man. Cool. Check me out: link.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot man I will check you out. BTW I noticed my voice seems to be overpowering the instrumental I think I need to bring the levels down.

Last edited:
this is a really good song but as you said, I would've really loved to hear the instruments in the background too, i don't think it's a matter of being overpowered..your drums are fine, turn dem backgrounds for this kid to enjoy the song hahahah!

i do also feel like its just a bit muffled. Flow is nice and your voice is dope but i feel like the flow is off here and there maybe due to breaths. it's a lil difficult to understand you here and there as well. I love the beat as well! Would you be down to work together sometime? thanks for the feed man!

Intro is Nice af.. Lyrics are ok . Kinda hard to understand what u are saying but overall i give it a 7/10. Thanks for the feed my nigg

Thanks slot man. I don't think that was my best I am gonna re record it and get it mastered

that beat is dope! I've heard that sample somewhere before, but I like what you did with it. The mix on the beat sounds good for the most part. I like the lyrics and the flow that you went for, but I think the delivery is lacking a little bit. There's points where you get a little off beat and some of the faster words sound mumbled. Also, try using a limiter/compressor on the vox mix because it would help all the words come through. Right now it sounds like some words are much louder than others. Overall, good work! Keep this up and you'll keep improving. Return feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rimey-instrumental-rap-kalex-100%-f4f-477446/

Thank you. I think the recording was rushed. I think I can record better than that. I will return all feed back tmmrw

thanks guys. i am gonna record this again and ill post another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back