New Song "Celebration" F4F

this is pretty good,from a producers standpoint,i would say keep working on that flow more and more,and you on for real

The lyrics are definitely on point. I really like the flow.

A melodic break wouldn't be bad. (I don't mean the outro) but somewhere in the middle. It's a very busy track, I suggest you let it breath a little beat.

Overall: Production wise = neat

thanks for the feed but i already gave you feedback on your track. so ill just have a listen to it again and enjoy the track =)

I'm not an expert in that kind of music, but I like it! Lyrics/flow seems ok to me and on the side of production everything sounds good! You could make some more variation in the beat, but I'm sure you'll deliver this in the full track, cause it's only draft here ;)

thanks guys i really appreciate it. i feel this is my most technically sound song. unfortunately i did not make the beat, i got it off an instrumental cd from hipstrumentals.com

thanks!

This sounds really professional. String and horn samples(?) are really nice and high quality and the drums hit hard. Sounds like a Kendrick Lamar kind of beat. Flows really smoothly and is mixed down well. MC is good too, nice clear vocals and great delivery and lyrics. I can't fault this, which is great considering it's only a first draft. Keep it up man. I'm really impressed

Awesome stuff bro, the beat and the raps flow real good, something I could listen daily :) Nothing bad to say, keep it up ;)

solid beat and solid lyrics/flow. THe beat (mostly the hi hat and snare could be amped up, the kick sounds good though) could use a tad bit mixing...I see it says "1st draft" so may be try and clean that up. the sample or melody is dope I def. get that celebrating feel! solid work man keep that shit up
feel free to leave feedback on mine!
https://soundcloud.com/darkwavebeats/la-nights

Back