new sampled beat from TC - all feed returned

tcole2004

uploaded a new track on my myspace entitled "0626". check me out and ill return the feedback, just drop the links. myspace link is in my sig, thanks all

Last edited:
sounds good...those drums are tight...good mixdown too..samplings not my thing but i like what you was doin wid em.... ha sell em high

Tat sample is hot man, I like the way you flipped it really hot. It's a little choppy but it doesnt matter. Drums are tight, but it would be better if tat kick knocked more. I've listen to some of ur tracks, I see tat u got tat heatmakers thing goin on lol. U got some dope beats tho. Keep it up.

chek out mine plz
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260640

great track man. im not a big fan of sampling but what i heard sounds great. u know what ur doing. peep me, my beats are on my myspace.

yeah man, nice beat, 0626, the vocals are a little bit kayne like.
the drums are strong, nice offbeat snare! the sample is strong!
solide beat, good choppings, just sample it, man for real, thats how you should do it,. nice man!!

really great. nothing that hasn't been done before obviously. But really nicely crafted numbers man, sick.

hey jimba, im a huge kanyeezy fan but im not sure if i heard the track u talkn bout, shoot the title my way, i wanna check it out. thanks

At first, I wasn't feeling the intro, but when that hi-hat/snare kicked in, I was definitely into this. I'd work on making the sample more "heavy" with some more bass, cause right now, it sounds very thin. Also, raise up the volume on those hi-hats mang >:o Overall, the beat sounds good and I would definitely relisten.

Check out my beat too!

futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261659

Ayy that beat is hot for sure. The way u flipped it was tight and im also feelin you dont hafta. Hot ****!

Back