new jazzy-soulful beat...absolutely all feed returned

o **** i sampled this same song but i chopped it way differently, im def diggin these chops, im not feelin that piano chop tho, im thinkin u should replace that with a different chop
the acapella is a little off, but this sounds like classic jay
experiment with some eq and compression to get the drums to really pop, tho im def feelin those sounds

return the feedback please on my roots criminal remix for their contest, and vote for it if u dig it please
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274102

thanks, i'll return the feed in a fwe minutes. BrownWonda, and T.R.O.N. were you referring to the piano chop at the end of each 2 bar loop?

thanks

yea man, idk it just sticks out like a sore thumb, the rest of the samples smooth as hell, i love it

Damn.. I always love your chops. Good ****, drums sound good in my opinion.. definitely digging the piano

only thing i'd think of is layering a synth that sound similar to the first few chops to accentuate it. alone it seems repetitive but i'd wait untill there were some vocals on it before i'd make that decision. real cool n chill.
check out my myspace n you can just PM me the feedback

I like it.... the concept is super coo. The fact that the acapella is a little off on some parts doesn't bother me at all. Hell I'd assume that your beat wasn't made specifically with Jay-Z in mind either. I like the sound.... its throwback hip hop ish to me. some good old 90's style **** you dig. I could hear Biggie and Big L collab on a tracc like that 1. Keep it up playa........

I like it but some spots its seems too off beat. A little offbeat is cool but too much is just off beat. Some of percussion is cool, and that snare is cool to me...

fvck what others say, I like it....

Back