New Isaiah Rashad Type Beat (F4f!)

I agree with the others, the e-piano sounds pretty dope but the brass is not just off key a couple times but also too loud in the mix and it has a really low quality. My tip would be Edirol or You can have some good brass sounds in Session Horns as well! Overally, I like it because it has that old school vibe, just that brass messing the whole picture up

0 clue who isaiah rashad is (Maybe i live under a rock?)

but this is pretty banging, bass comes in WAY too hard at some points, mostly the high notes maybe some subtle cuts in the mid lows? (like 100-200-ish) on that bass. or my sub is up too loud. really feeling the drums and those high ends. that sax game is redonk. props man.

Drums were nice, they fit the track really nicely, I thought the levels were ever slightly off, both brass instruments were way too loud and they didnt fit in my opinion with the rhodes. The bass was in key to me although again like said by stanzah the brass were off key.
Potential ywm keep working man.

It's not a genre I know very well but I'm feeling this, nice work. I would agree that the brass is maybe a bit too loud in the mix?

The drums sound nice and big. The muted trumpet bass could use a little a little more variation though, as far as velocity other little mod variations that would make it sound more human. Also, the horn fill you used that starts coming in at 0:30 seconds sounds a tad bit off key. Your sequencing is on point though. Lots of variation in the track so it definitely wasn't a boring listen. Hope this helps.

Let me know what you think here or the track in my signature
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rst-fl-studio-track-should-i-continue-474308/

thanks for the feed guys. didn't notice bout the brass being too loud lol. maybe cause ive listened to it too many times

Back