New beat using music theory. Let me know what yall think....

When you say music theory, what exactly do you mean? #dumbquestion

I'm really liking this beat. I like the HH's fading out like that! Also your voice/brand drop, what'd you do that in? did you get someone to do it for you?

Good job man, this sounds very professional.

When you say music theory, what exactly do you mean? #dumbquestion

I'm really liking this beat. I like the HH's fading out like that! Also your voice/brand drop, what'd you do that in? did you get someone to do it for you?

Good job man, this sounds very professional.

Thanks alot. When I said I used music theory it means I'm following the Rules of music. I made the voice tag on some website that you type what you want her to say and she'll repeat it. I don't remember the name.

Last edited:
This sounds str8 homie. The drums sound great and the mix is lovely.

So you used Music theory huh? thats good...
Giving my Ear on that subject, You didnt use that much.....
Keep workin on that tho.

Nice work.

Weekminded (Money on my Mind) Prod. by Me *F4F*

Wow man I like your style. Your stuff sounds really professional. How long have you been producing? I'm still learning alot about music theory I have been reading books and been taking music classes for the past year. Listening to your work makes me realize I have a long way to go.

Dude this is dope I like your sound selection and I liked it from the beginning, very well mixed any rapper could go hard on this. Hopefully you find someone to buy this because this was dope!!

I love the delay on the kys, at least I think that's what it is. It adds an entire layer to the song. I actually reallllllyyyyy like this song. Great job!

Back