New Beat (Realm) All Feed Returned!

well sorry to tell u mate but damn u def need some mixing cause its over bearing mostly it could be a nice peace of werk but its not mixed at all

This is good. Is that a string vst or is that recorded? The only thing I would say is the the background percussion could be eq'd a little stronger and maybe panned out little more. It sounds a little bunched together. Other than that this track is nice.

Damn it's sounds dope man. I could see it as a soundtrack for some RPG game. Arrange is good, not boring. Good Work man.

Strings provide a greta melody. The drums are solid, I like your choice of sounds. This beat is very well produced, and I find it dope you didn't use any samples. This is a very cool track dude.

Hey guys I need some feedback, It's not mixed. No samples used.

Bruh this is pretty sweet stuff here. What DAW do you use? It's constantly changing presenting new ideas meaning it won't get boring anytime soon. It's pretty hot. You present your idea pretty clearly it's a live instrumental. Good stuff here.

Ha reminds me of some type of adventure game, like your on a mission to get something lol but dope beat #keepgrinding

Back