This is a nice track man. I loved the filter on the intro. Mix sounds great too. Nothin to complain about here man. Keep grindin!!
check me out when u get a chance Yall aint ready for this Future ISH...*HOTT BANGER*
Normally, when I see someone repping a "Drake type beat", I get ready to make people feel retarded, but this was actually a good composition. I'm impressed. The intro was what really put me into the zone. The lower octave orchestral was at the perfect balance of bass and overall power. The drums were good too; it was in that perfect balance of hitting not too much and not too little. The upper octave synths could have been balanced out a little better, but overall, it's a good piece.
This would be a nice intro beat for an album
---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------
thanks for all the feedback my people!
- I don't feel the drums are Drake style -- theres something i don't like about the snare sound you used (maybe you should use more of a T-Minus snare)
- I like the crowd-EFX in the beginning -- it gives it an epic feel
- Instrument is DOPE though -- love the vibe and the simplicity of it
- When the hi hats come in thats dope
- I would add a filtered part to the beat before the hook or during the hook or something
Please return the favour:
Chris Brown - Strip (Benny Liang Remix) (All Feedback Returned!)
I used my "yoTrakkz" snare... I wouldnt ever use "T-Minus" snare, i feel thats the problem with producers online now trying to copy other peoples drums and sounds.. Also, if i put a filter before the hook it would be just like the 1,000,000 other million drake type beats with that low pass filter.
Thanks for the feedback though.. will return it soon
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)