NEW BEAT!! ''DARKNESS'' - Feedback Returned

Demented Beats

Brand new beat 'Darkness'

Its kind of Grime / Garage / Hip Hop
Sounding much more polished than previous stuff, please lemme know what you think

All feedback returned, just drop a link.

i like it your mix is good to now i see wat ppl say about mixing i really need to learn

I like this beat alot. Great stereo imaging. Good use of panning. Makes my rock beat seem mediocore lol. Good job and thanks for the feed.

hey. returning the feed..

The beat sounds cool. a lto could have been done to improve the mixing. Like the drums weren't loud enuff also EQing the drums as well as other instruments could have made the beat sound a biut mor esmooth. I personally dont like that guitar you used in the beat. it sounds real fake sounding "plastic" as wsome people would say. maybe you could do something mor eto the guitar sound to make a sound a bit more. But overall the beat compsotion was pretty good.

This is a cool grime/garage type of beat. All the instruments were pretty cool sounding, i liked the strings. The guitar was pretty dope. The drum pattern was good, but the clap sounded alittle drowned out compared to the rest of the beat. Overall it was fun to listen to, stay up.

Not bad for a guy whos only been at it for a month or so then? lol

I agree that the guitar does have a plastic feel to it, might have to fix that at some point. I didnt want to make the clap the focal point of the drum loop by making it too loud - a mistake i made on an earlier beat was having an over the top snare, an it just drowned out everything and made the tune irratating to listen to.

Thanks for the feed people - any more? Its my seventh beat and im still new to the game.

i like the guitar, bass sounds good. some of the other instruments dont mesh well with the guitar IMO. strings sound a little generic. different feel, not bad.

Everything is a little too generic. I like the main guitar melody though, its real grimey and sounds tough. The strings sound boring, stack em up. The whole concept is nice though.

im getting one of my boyys to layer a real guitar lick down on the beat to sort out the plastic sounding guitar - cant beat authentic instruments lol

any more feedback people? last time i bump it before i bring the next beat to the table lol

Back