New Banger!!!

Fifth Element

ight well it's not 100% finished...but i wanted to get some feed on it, before i added the finishin touches

all feedback is returned, so drop ya links....peace!

its the one called club **** lol

www.soundclick.com/joetryinmotion

uppin this...left feed on like 5-6 other peeps' ****

Last edited:
Its alright. I would prefer it without the arpeggio over the top.

I like the drums and the synth though.

Decent beat overall,

man this beat is real nice. real good for the clubs. i'd add some ambient synths to it though cuz like at a lot of points, it sounds real quiet. like the intro. maybe adding a bit more everb could help that a bit. nic ebeat oevrall though. Mixing is real good. Good job. :)

good looks man...preciate it...like i said earlier...it aint done...but i'll take ya criticism into consideration fa sho

no links? lol

wtf kinda feed is that?

i actually broke down my opinion of ya beat, n gave ya constructive criticism...i dont even know how to interpret this

I like the beat. I would only really say to add a little more bass. It seems like the low end is lacking. I would have to hear it with a deeper lower kick or a low bass line to really know if im right on that or not lol. But its good. Maybe a nice pad to accompany the lead. And yeah I didn't hear a Arp either. I don't know what they are talking about. you can tell that wasn't arp when on you went down the scale on the lead. Good work. Check out my page in my sig.

that **** is hot, but that main synth line (that starts out the track) sounds too much like Lollipop sped up. but once it plays over the drums its not bad. i don't think u should start it out with it tho, or else u'r gonna get comparisons

thanks for the feedback

Im liking the mix, the drums are cool and all the synths are sounding good. All it needs is a bit more bass, and maybe a louder kick.

Other than that it was a good beat, suited to alot of peoples styles.

i like it i think u need to teach me to mix cause the mix was nice

@the dude sayin the melody was similar to lollipop's....well i guess it is lol...but it goes back down the scale at the end of the melody, so that's different, n it's actually in a different key...lollipop was in D...

thanks for the feed yall...i'll take the bass/low end criticisms to mind...

@rjlamont...i got msn...rrjoe88@hotmail.com aim: bdbeats@hotmail.com

overall no complaints, beat sounds familiar though, if I really wanted to be picky, I find the casaba hits a lil dull, but that's me being really picky. the beat bangs. keep at it. one.

Fifth Element said:
casaba? lol..

sorry my bad, I'm not really good with calling out sounds. I was referring to that sound that sounds like a brush (its very short in length). Basically whatever is not bd,hh or sn in your drum percs. I just thought it sounded like a casaba hit ( i used a sound that was called that). Had no idea I was totally off in calling it that. My bad.

lol to the lollipop comparisment. at first i tought the same ****.
like you took the midi of lolipop in imported it into your piano roll
and then just changed keys.

i'm not really feelin' the beat though, sounds like alot of things
that already been done. and maybe we shouldn't do it anymore.

Back