Nelly nel - i got everything prod. by stranac beats

The beat is nice, the flow too and the vocals are well mixed. I think I know this sample, is it from the OST of the movie La Planète sauvage (by Alain Goraguer) ?

Last edited:
The beat is nice, the flow too and the vocals are well mixed. I think I know this sample, is it from the OST of the movie La Planète sauvage (by Alain Goraguer) ?

100 points for you sir ;) you can find the actual sample in the FP Flip this Battle vol. 1 thread (in the "flip this" section)
thx for the feedback

good work man, did you get the sample from the "flip it section" lol I feel like ive heard it there before. the vocals are dope on this and sound like they are mixed well. the beat reminds me of madlib a bit---really solid feel and sound with a nice boom bap. I am listening on my phone so it may be not sounding as well but I think the snare could hit just a tad harder but in general I think the track sounds solid! check mine out!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/hot-original-beat-f4f-472594/

This is a dope song overall. I just think the vocals need to be mixed better but good job, bruh.

nice old school flavor. Only thing I would say is to make the kick more powerful and boomy. When hes rapping it seems like the compression pushes that stuff down or something. but I don't really know so take my advice lightly!

That's deff old school but Nel has that amazing flow! I love the beat as well, it has that kind of a Wu-Tang Clan feels to it! I left a like and the comment on SoundCloud, thank you for visiting my thread :)

Yeah I'm vibing to the sample straight up and the flow is doing good too. Cool track to smoke to and listen along to.
My only concerns would be the mix between the vocals and percussion. The drums should have a pronounced presence and the vocals seems to overwhelm parts of the track at times. That may just be me, but there's my two cents.
Sick track all in all

Back