My Introduction "Tigers N Bares OH MY!" F4F

Real nice song love the vibe of this some late night cruising for me smoking a blunt. Really like what you did with the main pad the way it goes in and out sounds like the cut off or reso of a filter is osc makes a very nice effect. Drums are on point in the mix as well only thing is i might try to give more punch to your kick. Or better yet side chain compress your pad to the kick so the kick would have more space to come in. Haha my only other complaint is that it ends so abrupt i want more lol but i guess that makes it very good intro. Keep it up.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/new-song-avian-echoes-f4f-430726/

Sounds cool!
Kinda atmospheric track. Reminds me of some track, but this would definitely sound dope with an artist over it.
Nice drums too.
Keep it up

been-HAHAHA...Yea i kinda do my Jawns like dat...but u got some dope ish

ENE---Thanks homie

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Bump^^^^

Last edited:
Great vibe, I Could light up to this one. I thought the hi hat was a tad bit loud for my taste but everything else is solid

Like the vibe, dude. I think the pad might be a little too loud for my taste. It covers the drums just a little, and I think it'd be cool if they were more present. They sound good, but just a little hidden. I think a real simple bass would sound pretty cool. Might be a little tricky with the nice low end on the kick though. Anyway, solid work.

Dope chord progression...the mix need work though. Turn down the main synth doing the progresssion...cut some of the kick drum and bass drum so they aren't conflicting as they are now...because the low end just sounds really muddy... I like the synth selection though, and the bounce....its nice but the mix isnt doing it justice...tighten up the mix and its good to go, nice vibe.

Much love to everybody on the comments...sounds like imma def look into the mix of it...IKD what imma do wit it but hay Gotta get it right #SteezeLife
#MyleHighSociety

cool vibe on this beat. has some cool textures to it. id say a good intro song on this site. hope to hear more of your work bruh!

agreed on the low end comment, but really like this, something I can really relax to

@HeavyTakeMusic U def will G...imma prob post another tonight....

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

@SinSei Much Love

Back