My first track ever

Chriss Jett

Hi
I'd like to have your opinion/suggestion on my first track, please don't be too rough cause its a new hobby to me, I'm a newbie and I assume it. I've been reading a lot before doing anything but real thing is not always as the theory.

Last edited:
to me it sound OK, but the samples you are using are kind of plain. I recommend You use the EQs to give your instruments some bass and highs. Reverb can really help your beat come to life because your beat sounds too dry. Make it a little wet and it should sound good.

Menezing
Here's my link to go check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b74mHVmKoQ

Bruh this for your first track is really nice, I feel like the 4th synth that came in overpowered the track and was unnecessary and then then that gun shot in slowmo or whatever it was should never have been an idea. Drums were nice sounded like an acid rave track definitely a good job man. You've got a lot of talent

to me it sound OK, but the samples you are using are kind of plain. I recommend You use the EQs to give your instruments some bass and highs. Reverb can really help your beat come to life because your beat sounds too dry. Make it a little wet and it should sound good.

Menezing

I don't use sample its all made from scratch. Your song sound really great definitively another level from me.

jamaldi - Thanks a lot for the comment its really constructive.

Last edited:
For a starter you've beat my first beat lol, this is dope, I like the funky bass and the harpsichord piano melody, my advice would be to look into "leveling" so you can balance your sounds out in your mixes for now, but ultimately you will have to learn "Compression, & Eq" also, I went to a audio engineering school and was taught to always Compress >> EQ >> Level in that order, good luck and nice beat. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...official-video-100%-feedback-returned-473571/

hey dud i recomend you to watch lots of tutorials. Eqing, delays, reverb, layering sounds, stereo images, and of course you need lots of practice and patience. For a first track its good! keep it up bro

I think is good... for the first track. Somethimes is little boring , but if you contlinue you can make better and better tracks :)

Back