My first paid mix!! f4f!

Did you mix this track or make the instrumental? It sounds like you mixed it? don't wanna comment to soon but i really like this, especially the build nature of it i can see some dude going insane running through a city being chased by an imaginary person or something. like this could be in a film. it's like chicane meets diplo or something haa

Did you mix this track or make the instrumental? It sounds like you mixed it? don't wanna comment to soon but i really like this, especially the build nature of it i can see some dude going insane running through a city being chased by an imaginary person or something. like this could be in a film. it's like chicane meets diplo or something haa

Everything is original. The instruments are mandolin/fender telecaster/synths ofc/kontakt 3(violins etc)/battery.
A friend of me is singing, and im actually surprised how good i got it to sound!
Thanks for the reply!

Everything is original. The instruments are mandolin/fender telecaster/synths ofc/kontakt 3(violins etc)/battery.
A friend of me is singing, and im actually surprised how good i got it to sound!
Thanks for the reply!
wow man i'm impressed! that's sick, yeah the track really is nice. really dig it, great work on the production

Nice intro and nice atmosphere made by the song. Nice work
You didn't let the track get repetitive and keep it alive with some new lines.
Although I would use dynamics a little bit more, especially when the synth kicks in. Make the song breathe through a phaser or filter. But that's just me
Give a listen to my track. It's the one of my signiture.
Or if you're not big on hip hop instrumentals, give this one a listen. Or view my post on this part of the forum for more tracks
soundcloud.com/frequent_c/conveyor

Nice intro and nice atmosphere made by the song. Nice work
You didn't let the track get repetitive and keep it alive with some new lines.
Although I would use dynamics a little bit more, especially when the synth kicks in. Make the song breathe through a phaser or filter. But that's just me
Give a listen to my track. It's the one of my signiture.
Or if you're not big on hip hop instrumentals, give this one a listen. Or view my post on this part of the forum for more tracks
soundcloud.com/frequent_c/conveyor

I Like both your tracks!
Good job with the guitar!
Thanks for the reply :)

---------- Post added 04-13-2012 at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-12-2012 at 02:41 PM ----------

to teh top

Back