My first beat here! (sort of techno-like)

P

PrimeAudio

This is the best beat I have right now. It's sort of techno and it's really busy, so I'm wondering what should be cut, and perhaps some help with the mix, which I know is off.
Thanks for listening!
PrimeAudio

Its so happy! I like how everything works together, it flows. It flooooows like a river. Only thing I would change is the drums a bit. It seems like this is supposed to be a very chilled out and happy song, and it accomplishes that, but if you wanted a little more energy, I would layer your drums, maybe put them up in the mix a bit more.

Thanks for your advice on "So Blue" Check out some of my other work if you have time.

Thanks for the feedback.

I like the song, has a dope happy chilled beat. Something they'd play in the club or somethin, or have in a movie maybe. lol. I'd say maybe up the volume of the whole song & the drums. Everything does seem to "Blend" with it all. I'd say add a light bassline and it'll be a baller beat. It kinda feels like it's missing that 1 thing, i just can't put my finger on it. But other than that, it's a dope beat.

Is it ur 1st beat ever? Or just 1st beat on FP? Sounds really good if it's your 1st time.

Nah, this is just my first beat on FP. I've got a lot of beats but this is my favorite. Thanks for the feedback y'all

Very nice stuff man, everything flowed great. You should try EQ'ing the lead synth, it started to fatigue my ears after a while. Maybe lower the high-frequencies? The piano was also superb.

great work man!

Reverb is too short on that piano....

Drums dont knock....

and the synth work is a bit cheesy...

But it is a pop song, so I guess it okay...

nice pop track!
but PLZ eq the track! drumsreally need some EQing at least, if not totally changing the kit!! also ez synth little bit.. use reverb on harsh tones.. i'd use a very airy and prominent bass too...
just my 2 cents... I'm no Danjahandz!
Respect

Back