Meth & Red- How High (Scottie Remix)

i like the bass n the drums, that pluck instrument i cant really tell what it is,guitar or piano with some filters? anyways but the melody feels alittle off. the rest of the beat is flame, its just that pluck instrument has a melody that doesnt quite feel right.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Still having difficulty mixing down bass, but I'm starting to understand it more. It's kind of crazy, you don't think to boost 8-10+ db around 800-1000hz on a bassline, but to get it to cut through the mix, sometimes I guess it must be done.

good mix man, wonderful stuff... Cant comment on the low end stuff since im on my lappy lol but i usually put a limiter over my subs to bring it out more instead of harsh eq'ing if you get me. If you got the waves bundle use the maxx bass plugin its pretty good once you get a hang of it..

Love this tune though.

Great bassline, and solid production. I for one like the pluck instrument, I think it fits quite well :) Also on my laptop, so will not comment on the low end issue. From what I can hear though, this is a sharp production. For me this could just as well be the beat they chose when making the song

First off that bassline is heat. Then the guitar that comes in for the hook and gives it that sorta of reggae flow fits in nicely considering the lyrical content as well. Those synth stabs I feel are so slightly off key I thing it might be the higher notes. The track has a nice progression and the little percussion etc drops you've added to spice things up are nice. Good job bruh

really dope beat.
Love the bassline.
Beat got a reggae feel to it, perfect 420 joint man keep it up

Thanks for all the feed, I wasn't really going for a Reggae vibe, but I can see the elements in there I suppose. Yeah, I would love to do an actual album with Meth and Red, maybe one day...for now I'd be okay with a remix album I suppose...

the bassline is too good trhough , did you play it yourself?
the plucks are dope aswell, vocals are mixed well into it.
i always look forward to your production good job man keep it up

Back