Meek Mill/Wiz Khalifa Type Beat (F4F)

Might drop the tempo a bit but let me know what y'all think!
Drop your links here and ill check ya stuff out. lets get it

Last edited:
Shit was hard, that kick and 808 were perfect, and the filters were a plus! the only thing i wasn't really feeling was the reverb on the "Hey!" vox, but thats just personal preference, but great job!

yo, sick beat! Maybe the high 808 kick should be higher by 1 semitone so it goes perfect in tune? Although, maybe you did it on purpose. Keep up the good work!

cheers,
ThaLoops.com

Respect guys, appreciate all your feedback. Will make a few minor tweaks to the track and hopefully it'll be good to go!
Leave your links and ill give y'all some feedback!

Last edited:
Nice harmonized melody. I don't know if it sounds dark or joyful. I like this mix, clean, but not too clean. Some cool breakdowns. Simple frequency filter job also seems to work fine.

This is really nice man all the different elements pop and sound really nice together. Thats subtle stutter synth is really delicious. Great lil breakdown. Ya know usuallly with these types of beats im always waiting for a change up but feel like i didnt need it here. Lovin it man gonna follow you man! keep making bangers!

I was feeling it from the start. Nice job on this one. Everything seems to glue nicely together.

Nice banger. Personally, I like my mix to slap and not having too much 'boom' at the bottom. I like my overall mix to be in the low mids. However I content with your. I don't hear any problem except for the verb on that vox it's too much I think. Structure overall is nice and simple and that low pass got my attention. I made mine kind of similar to yours but I forgot to turn on my automation clip. Give a listen when you have time. Tell me what you think.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/first-trap-beat-f4f-474387/

Back