Made this beat for a Beat Battle! (Sample Flip)

This is pretty ****ing cool man, you used that sample nicely, and those drums fit quite well with the entire amalgamation of sounds. keep it up!

ungh! drums + sample = complete fire. they fit so well i feel like your going to do well in the battle bro goodluck

not bad. this is kinda different than what im used to but it works. love the heavy bass sound and the hard hitting kick and snare. kinda reminds me of a heavier more grindy old mobb deep

Intro is great man drums were on point too sample seemed a lil psychedelic and eerie. Hats seemed a lil too loud bt not like they overpowered anything.
Feedback?

Beats battle are like any other kind of competitions were you have judges going by personal taste: waste of time.. you can do it for your own sake and to have fun but the minute you take it seriously, you miss the point. It's a taste contest, they have nothing to do with objectivity in the first place.. your beat was nice.

Thanks man! agree w that the guy that one I didnt think deserve the win but each is own it was fun.

In beat battles judges often look for tracks with alot of energy and uptempo beats which this track just didn't have... in my opinion it's ok but it just doesn't have any real melody to follow and it gets old fairly quick.

Thanks for the feed. Yeah thats the thing my beat wasn't the best but the guy who won I felt like his wad lacking energy if you think mine was simple his was just a 2 bar loop idk I thought their was other beats from the battle that were knocking but I guess it comes down to taste. I thought their was other guys that outdid themselves and they didnt get the win.

Back