LISTEN TO THE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahaha ill return the favor,

Didn't get a chance to make it through the whole thing, but gotta give you props. The 1st and 4th songs are dope as hell. I didn't care much for the 2nd. The 3rd (Passionate I think) was pretty hot too. Refreshing to hear.

^thanks for the breakdown man! and I will def check that out in few hours and let you know what I think of it

Artwork is incredible
day by day-love the vibe already,,good vocals, real hip hop,lyrics is doep as ****! This is music i rep
cash rule-super dope beat,hook is nice, lyrics is smooth i love it. This is rite now is my fav
passionate- is aight dont like beat to much but still got that good hip hop swing to it.lyrics is good.least fav so far
open ears-super dope beat intro scratches,, lyrics is dope one of my favs so far
bullshitters-super ill beat an lyrics love it
power rest-super dope love the beat an cuts lyrics hot also
2 much- nice beat lyrics are good
holy divine- nice sample nice sounds this is a clean song my favorite so far.. Synth is hard this my favorite
good fight-nice sound love the music an lyrics

overall very solid hip hop,,wasnt expecting that! Thought it would be some trap rap lol good shit
8/10

^thanks man! I get off work at 10pm ill check these out first thing when i get off work.

^thanks man if you have anything for me to check out let me know and if you can give a little better breakdown on the EP that would be dope..... thanks for checking it out!

thanks for all the replies remember to leave links and i will check your song/album out..... I will post my next album on this site too coming out Oct of this year.....

thanks,

-Will

leave me contact list of your names to those that want to collab if i like what you have i might do so but my schedule is pretty busy so i can't promise anything.... leave me links to your threads and i will def check your stuff out.... thanks for the feedback so far...

-Will

Back