Let It Go (Hip-Hop)

shockawave123

Hello Future Producers' Forums.I just regisered on thw site so i figured i should showcase some of my work. here is a new track i have been working let meknow what you think. Is it it professional sounding? Are the levels off a bit?

Attachments

• beat10.mp3
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
I like the percussion you used, the drums sound really good! i think you should turn up some the strings a lil bit. Other than that this actually sounds pretty good. Good job. Thanks for the feedback.

Hm... This is a strange beat... Just personal, but i would've started out with the drums and horns... besides that i say that this is a pretty good beat

Jone1 Thanks Jone1 for listening and feedback. Ya i was thinking the same thing about the strings. I was just afraid that maybe the strings would over power the vocals ima put on it. But i will consider doing that.

Ace2CWB Strange? I take that as a compliment. thanks dude. im not sure if i really want to start it with the strings, but i will definitely change the beginning because it sounds wack. Thanks for listening and the feedback.

Not bad at all. The drums are alright, but I think they can be improved some. Maybe bring the horns out too. Definitely a lot of different directions you can go with this.

idk what to think about this it lacks energy its kinda just flat you should turn up the drums way more and EQ the strings and other instruments that should help some

Back