JordanFCNY - Every Picture (NEW BEAT)

F

FCNYJordan

Whats Up FutureProducers, Check Out My New Beat "Every Picture"!

Drop FB, & Also Post Up For Links So iCan Leave FB On Your Tracks, Thanks! - JordanFCNY

i like the mellow vocal chops in this song and the relaxing atmosphere you've created in your track :)

Thanks for the feed. You have cool samples. Very chill vibe. I like that ambient synth in the background that comes in every measure really quiet but maybe you could bring it out a little. I don't really dig the synthy transition or the vocal "heys" or "yeahs" or whatever that is, it sounds too trap-y for this type of beat imo but everything else is on point. Good job man

Sweet drums. Digging the whole vibe of this, it's like a more melodic Aphex Twin track with the mix of floaty vocals and fx noises. The one thing that sticks out at me though is the rising noise. Personally, (and obviously that's a taste thing entirely) I would drop the level on it to make it more of a background rise, then maybe throw a bit of delay / reverb on it to fill it out and see if you like how it sounds.

Anyway, I digress... Am liking what I hear, and as a new user on here my list of catalogues to go through on Soundcloud is getting bigger by the minute, I shall check more of your work as soon as I can and move on! Keep up the good work!

the vocal sample is dope Beat is real clean
personally i like the trap shit mixed with this type of beat
Keep doin ur thing

Back