Interlude II - Kid Cudi Rmx(Ft K Dangerous & Skoot Nasty) check it out! F4F always

This so dope man you never dissapoint. Delivery and lyrics always om point and them lyrics always unique keep it up dawg!

I like the lyricism and flow. Have you considered doing more doubling in the verses though? I think it might really help the quality of sound and give the vocals a little more energy. Regardless, it sounds pretty good, catchy chorus too.

I like the lyricism and flow. Have you considered doing more doubling in the verses though? I think it might really help the quality of sound and give the vocals a little more energy. Regardless, it sounds pretty good, catchy chorus too.

Doubling for which verse? both? thanks for checking it out man!

I like the vibe. I think, as said above, both rappers could use some light doubling vocals to make the vocals more present. I think a little polishing on the vocal mix would make this sound a little better as well. I think the lyrics on the chorus are real dope, but the way that it came out with both of you pseudo singing at once made it sound kind of sloppy. Overall, I think you guys have a lot of potential, keep it up.

Return the feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rimey-instrumental-rap-kalex-100%-f4f-477446/

I like the vibe. I think, as said above, both rappers could use some light doubling vocals to make the vocals more present. I think a little polishing on the vocal mix would make this sound a little better as well. I think the lyrics on the chorus are real dope, but the way that it came out with both of you pseudo singing at once made it sound kind of sloppy. Overall, I think you guys have a lot of potential, keep it up.

Return the feed when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rimey-instrumental-rap-kalex-100%-f4f-477446/

Thanks so much man! i got you some feed!

This joint is hard man.. Diggin the track overall from the beat to the vocals.. Keep this up

Thanks for the feed too man

Doubling for which verse? both? thanks for checking it out man!

Yeah, I was thinking it would sound nice on both verses. Just a little subtle doubling lined up perfectly with key parts of each phrase, you know? It makes it hit a little harder and sound more professional imo.

Thanks for the feed, guys, I'll go and return! As far as doubling, I think it would definitely add a little bit of a needed punch, without a doubt. It's definitely something to try. Thanks again for the feed.

Alright K -danger, let's see what you got this time.

I'll start off with the beat. It is a different sounding beat melodic and smooth, your first verse is very nice. What I like about it is your rhyme scheme and your repetition. (draw me frame me, read me, trace me,) (feed me water me) (clock me, etc..)Yeah!

From this song I can tell the producer spent a lot of time working on his craft. The quality of your studio sound is good, and you have a nice soothing voice, most definitely marketable.

1st verse as I said is great, on top of the rhyme scheme and flow your lyrics are on point. Ash ketchem chose me! I'm like doug patty melt!!! (interference do you copy!) that line is great but the way you said it with that singing made it amazing. It shows your creativity, your range and voice inflection, and overall its just dope.

My thoughts on the chorus honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of it. Your verses sound so smooth and they flow like water!! I feel like the chorus is not consistent with that same level of fluidness. The lyrics on the chorus is great, I think personally that the delivery could have been done better with more charisma and more relaxed.

2nd verse, I run this exercise those demons or be eated alive , nice lyric, 2:15 second your flow goes into hyperspace mad dope, (rap race daily practice) and the scream adlib is dope too.

Overall I give the song a 7.5. Good and entertaining, easy to listen to. Keep up the good work mate your sound is unique.

I'll start off with the beat. It is a different sounding beat melodic and smooth, your first verse is very nice. What I like about it is your rhyme scheme and your repetition. (draw me frame me, read me, trace me,) (feed me water me) (clock me, etc..)Yeah!

From this song I can tell the producer spent a lot of time working on his craft. The quality of your studio sound is good, and you have a nice soothing voice, most definitely marketable.

1st verse as I said is great, on top of the rhyme scheme and flow your lyrics are on point. Ash ketchem chose me! I'm like doug patty melt!!! (interference do you copy!) that line is great but the way you said it with that singing made it amazing. It shows your creativity, your range and voice inflection, and overall its just dope.

My thoughts on the chorus honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of it. Your verses sound so smooth and they flow like water!! I feel like the chorus is not consistent with that same level of fluidness. The lyrics on the chorus is great, I think personally that the delivery could have been done better with more charisma and more relaxed.

2nd verse, I run this exercise those demons or be eated alive , nice lyric, 2:15 second your flow goes into hyperspace mad dope, (rap race daily practice) and the scream adlib is dope too.

Overall I give the song a 7.5. Good and entertaining, easy to listen to. Keep up the good work mate your sound is unique.

Heeey! haha thanks man I'm so glad to hear you liked it! I took the first verse and Skoot Nasty had the second for reference. I appreciate your detailed feed man thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the feed, man. It's super detailed. Honestly, I'd love to hear you feed some of my other stuff! Going to check out your soundcloud right now.

Back