inkognieto_beats - 07-14-154bpm

I didn't like it till the brass kicked in, then it's much better. I would suggest maybe work a bit more on the mixing part, and I would add a lot more reverb to the piano (or pedal or both). Pretty good beat overall though
Cheers

I didn't like it till the brass kicked in, then it's much better. I would suggest maybe work a bit more on the mixing part, and I would add a lot more reverb to the piano (or pedal or both). Pretty good beat overall though
Cheers

Thanks for the feedback, I will look in to the reverb on the piano. Play around with it a little bit.
I didn't really mixed it yet, just put some quick basic eq on it and did some volume on the channels.

I like the piano and stuff but I agree with the guy above.it could possibly meld into everything better but overall it sounds good.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback!

- Right off the bat, the instrument selection isn't the best in my opinion -- the sounds feel too "thin" and "cheap" -- i would try finding better sounds
- The melodies are cool though
- The drum pattern is cool -- you used more east Coast type drums (like the snare) but the drums had a southern feel to them
- I think you need a bassline -- maybe an 808 influenced basline that goes throughout the track
- Maybe some transition effects
- I think you could've added more instruments to come in and out of the track to keep the listener more entertained

I like the piano and stuff but I agree with the guy above.it could possibly meld into everything better but overall it sounds good.

Thanks for the feedback. I will mix it later on to a final version.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Thanks for the feedback!

- Right off the bat, the instrument selection isn't the best in my opinion -- the sounds feel too "thin" and "cheap" -- i would try finding better sounds
- The melodies are cool though
- The drum pattern is cool -- you used more east Coast type drums (like the snare) but the drums had a southern feel to them
- I think you need a bassline -- maybe an 808 influenced basline that goes throughout the track
- Maybe some transition effects
- I think you could've added more instruments to come in and out of the track to keep the listener more entertained

Thanks for your feedback. I could look in the 'thin cheap' sounds and layer some more on it.

Like others have said the piano & strings sound really cheap, but the melody is dope and very dark. Especially liked the track when the brass came in with the machine gun hi hats...mix isnt too bad either, would like to hear more of that 808/sub though!
Good work...

Like others have said the piano & strings sound really cheap, but the melody is dope and very dark. Especially liked the track when the brass came in with the machine gun hi hats...mix isnt too bad either, would like to hear more of that 808/sub though!
Good work...

Thnks for the feedback. Im def gonna look into the aounds and hopefully let them sounds more rich

Greetings.

I hear the vibe that you went for. I think this just comes down to sound selection here particularly. Try layering for more depth, and the engineering could be a little "brighter". With that said, keep at it. Its not a bad beat at all, just needs some clarity and depth. Good work, keep it going.

Please return the feedback on #3 entitled "WYD?" here: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/my-mind-blowing-debut-ep-color-spacesound-turbulence-%7C-free-download-445737/

- TTT

Greetings.

I hear the vibe that you went for. I think this just comes down to sound selection here particularly. Try layering for more depth, and the engineering could be a little "brighter". With that said, keep at it. Its not a bad beat at all, just needs some clarity and depth. Good work, keep it going.

Please return the feedback on #3 entitled "WYD?" here: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/my-mind-blowing-debut-ep-color-spacesound-turbulence-%7C-free-download-445737/

- TTT

Merci!! I will work on it :)

I like the drum pattern, its great actually. Just needs that clean clear mix to bring everything out, needs a banging 808 and that kick needs to cut through the mix. What i would do is start by bringing everything up slightly starting with the kick, eq things as needed, add like 13% reverb to the piano and also some delay. maybe reverb to other instr. add an eq to the master and mute your kick and 808, make sure nothing else is hitting where your bass is hitting. Dont tell anybody but nothing wrong with having slight compression on everything. You can put a limiter on your master if you really want to. maybe add some stereo field enhancer type fx. during eq focus on your highs and lows on this track, the middle is already there you need to chip away at that and form your lows and highs. Good luck.

I like the drum pattern, its great actually. Just needs that clean clear mix to bring everything out, needs a banging 808 and that kick needs to cut through the mix. What i would do is start by bringing everything up slightly starting with the kick, eq things as needed, add like 13% reverb to the piano and also some delay. maybe reverb to other instr. add an eq to the master and mute your kick and 808, make sure nothing else is hitting where your bass is hitting. Dont tell anybody but nothing wrong with having slight compression on everything. You can put a limiter on your master if you really want to. maybe add some stereo field enhancer type fx. during eq focus on your highs and lows on this track, the middle is already there you need to chip away at that and form your lows and highs. Good luck.

Thanks for this feedback. I was allready tweaking the beat with the other feedback and I will take your comment in this process. Thanks again for the extensive fb.

Back