How it feels to be THIS good...

listened to both tracks. nice mixing on both man you really can do that well. love the panning of sounds. hipster was nice but i felt it lacked energy i was hoping to hear a build up somewhere. lockjaw was nice and creative. keep this up man dope stuff

Hipster is pretty typical southern melody, I personally would use harder drums on this one. Not bad. 2nd beat, a bit different, not really my flavor but again I would use a drum/kick with a little more thump and some more polished sounds. keep at it.

Hipster sounds like it's ready to have a super good rapper on it :D

Really enjoyed lockjaw too, like the guy above said your mix is solid!

I'm not much into these types of tracks, so I couldn't criticize that well either...
I felt like in hipster, some sounds sound kinda cheesy. Like I think they would sound a bit better if they were a bit deeper and had a bit more reverb and stereo effect maybe?
Just feeling like the ambience is cold and the sounds too upfront, if that even makes sense at all.
But the mixing seems on point and I feel that the biggest thing missing here is a rapper.
Keep it up!

Cheers!

~Kosius

cool transition at 40 sec, I kinda felt like the beat was a little bit experimental,
it's always good to try new things. The sub/bass could be mixed a little bit here,
try putting it in the front of the mix instead by using a compressor or something

Good job man

first beat, sounds pretty good...i like the concept overal...i think the drums could use some work, maybe layer them...the main synth could prob. be brought down a bit...but sounds nice

beat two, was different...sounds good, the kick could use some more power, but i really enjoyed this one keep at it

first track aint no longer available, second one is kinda nice, not really my cup of tea, but is pretty well executed as far as arrangement goes... but the mix kinda hurts it, the snare sound in not that great and it too loud imo... the click (top end) of the kick also is to loud imo!

overall nice job, a shame i couldn't listen to the first track... anyway, keep it up mane!

i finished my "Call Me" beat u gave ur feedback, in case u wanna se the finished track, heres the link https://www.futureproducers.com/for...mix-[feedback-pleaseee-]-473881/#post49779742

PEACE!

Cant hear first track.
Second track isnt really my cup of tea but its not bad. I felt there could have been more variation with the drums.

Back