First Trap Beat F4F

Star27

Need constructive feed/help on the arrangement

Hey FPs, I'd greatly appreciate some constructive feedback on the arrangement. I work on a beat that is 140 BPM and I seem to get lost somewhere after the last hook. Here's a breakdown of the track.

1. 8 bar intro which is basically just talking (i.e, a shout out, a tag coming in etc.)
2. From bar 9-24 I'm thinking of bringing in the hook. It's 16 bar? In the video I had it mark on the timeline for verse 1. I made a mistake here so ignore this.

3. From bar 25-40 (another 16 bar) - this section has a FL free filter low pass automation which slowly pass through. This whole section will be for some kind of talk only. No rapping. Does this whole section even make sense? Should I bring in the low pass automation now or later?
4. From bar 41-56 (another 16 bar) is verse 1.
5. From bar 57-72 is the hook again.
6. From bar 73-88 (another 16 bar) will bring in low pass filter automation again. Alright, should the low pass filter automation be good here or back there? Check #3. Or does it make sense to use it here twice?
7. From bar 89-104 (another 16 bar) is verse 2
8. From bar 105-120 is the hook again
9. Beyond bar 120 I'm pretty lost. Maybe add some more talking? Or continue with the hook again? What ya think?

Please watch the video here. Thank you taking your time to read and help me. Once this is done I'm ready to get it mix.

This is the new link.

[url=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=684786914937435&l=7775273030261592817]Trap Banger[/URL]

Edit: Sorry I overlooked. It's verse 1 and 2. No verse 3. LOL.

Why my post gotta be in this section? This section mostly for already finished beats. Makes me feel so low. Lol.

Last edited:
Sup fam! So I finally have a beat ready for ya. I initially have some parts muted and pitch drop at other section but I removed them. Let me know what ya think of the production and mix. Will return the feed. Happy beat making!

Trap Beatz

Last edited:
Thanks. It's one of my first trap beat I did a while ago and has been revamp overtime. I'm kind of new to it. Took me a while to kind of get this down. On a side note, I did automated the low pass filter but somehow I forgot to turn on the automation on when I rendered the audio. On those sections it seems like nothing is happening. oh well.. Thanks for checkin out. lol.

Back