The first song I ever made

Are you the rapper or the producer? either way its pretty dope check out my soundclick page TooN Productions

I produced this. The was the first time me or any my friends actually recorded something together. Forsure man! You aint got a soundcloud I can check out?

For your first produced track it's pretty dope. Keep it going. Check me out too!

Thanks Fellas! Checking out yours guy's stuff right now. Ha well this wasnt the very first first beat, first song, but when I made this beat I only had like a month or so so dont worry Toon my first beat wasnt perfect either lol

hey how did you get your soundcloud to show? its not working for me the only thing thats showing are the links

Last edited:
You gotta to put this brackets like this [] around the word soundcloud then put your songs url and put soundcloud again in brackets like this:[/]
and the player should show up in your post.

Great first track man way better than I made with my first. Im also pretty new here. Check out my stuff and follow me back. Hope to hear more from you.

https://soundcloud.com/flip-keez

Last edited:
Thanks guys !!! appreciate it. Post up your guys soundcloud pages I like going through the music cus I know theirs a lot of talented people on these boards

Back