Fancy (Remix) - Iggy Azalea (feat. Skoot Nasty) F4F!

Skoot Nasty

Here's a remix I did of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy". All feedback is greatly appreciated! Leave a link and I'll feed right back! Also, if you don't dig the original song, I come in at 2:14. Thanks!

Hah, nice intro into the track ^^ I was starting to think it was just the original track. Yea it's really good - probably the best part of the song, you could probably just work on that part and try make your section full length or something.

Here's my thread: https://soundcloud.com/materialwonders/pristine-radio

Thanks, man, I really appreciate the listen and the feed! I love remixing songs, but I do wonder most times whether I should cut the original or leave it out for that exact reason. Most of the time I put my verse at the beginning so once you hear it you can turn it if you like.... The spot for this one, though, was too good to miss! Haha. Thanks again, though, man, I really appreciate it! Going to return feed now.

Good work.

Try to make your adlibs more subtle. Recording them as perfect as possible in terms of syllables will help this. Know is a big effort but you could even chop them up so they match up perfect to your main vocals. That as well as turning them down abit should help your vocals sound much cleaner. Hope this helps. Keep it up.

Return it:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/wannabe-feedback-returned-477582/

Thanks, man, I'll definitely work on them some more! I know the one over "seal the deal" is a little rough, for sure. I really appreciate the listen, though! I'll return feed now. Thanks again!

Wasn't much a fan of this one, perhaps it's because I don't like the original song with Iggy, and the sound quality from her verse to the 2nd isn't the best transition. However, you are a god lyrics so you make up for that but I much prefer the other track.

Wasn't much a fan of this one, perhaps it's because I don't like the original song with Iggy, and the sound quality from her verse to the 2nd isn't the best transition. However, you are a god lyrics so you make up for that but I much prefer the other track.

I'll have to work on that transition and fix that. Thanks for the listen and the feed, man, I really appreciate it!

Back