F4F- I live my life sampledd instrumental (free D/L) NEW!!

Damn...this work is clean man. The drums are mixed perfect, that snare/snareclap sounds great, the kick thumps and the hi hat pattern is spot on. That bass fits the song perfect too, it just floats with it. The sampled vocals weave right in with everything, and you chopped it great.

That descending synth line/arp is sick too, it keeps the energy and adds a catchy melody.

It might be a bit repetitive for the song time, but the filters keep it interesting anyway. Like I said, clean clean work man great job

thanks man i really appreciate that and i'm still thinking of adding either some instruments or FX in the background to fix it from getting repetitive. good looking out.

i like it, i like the synth, the filter sweeps and all. but in my opinion the snare is a notch to wet but that's just personal preference

Heyo. I love this, feels like more of an intro to something than an actual song if you know what I mean. I love the vocal melody and the ring bell.
So I guess you should make it shorter. or introduce the breakdown as a chorus and loop the vocals with some slight variation. I'm just brainstorming, but keep it up man!

I thought this track was pretty well done. not exactly my style but its well made. i agree with the dude about the snare being a bit too wet. i might have used a different kick drum too, but that just could be my personal preference right there.

the melody for this beat is nice but i agree with the snare. i didnt really like it. the rest of the beat is real nice tho. nicely worked and structured. mix is on point too. good job on this

Nice track bro. Everything fits into place nicely. Im really digging the vocals too good work.

Check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...mooth-type-beat-please-leave-feedback-474511/

thanks for the feedback really appreciate it checking out your stuff now.

I like what you were going for with the initial equalization cut offs on the vocals, but i think it would've been nicer left clean as the vocals are really powerful and would have made for a sick intro. Throughout the rest of the track I cannot fault you, seems you've got exactly what you were going for.

Thanks man i really appreciate the honest feedback, i agree with your view on the vocals but i kinda had to automate a highpass filter in the beginning cause theres a slight flange and phaser on the vocal samples and it made the bass really muddy in the beginning and when vocals came in, that was just a quick fix.

I love the vocals in this. Good use of effects. I like the layered snare/snare - I'm a drummer so I appreciate those things. Good work. How long have you been on soundclick and has it been profitable for you??

Thanks for the feedback man i really appreciate it. i just started using soundclick in like december and it takes some time at first but i've made some good money with it. checking out your stuff right noww.

Last edited:
Dig the melody. What VST did you use or is it sampled.

Drums: Kick is foundation of any beat and your is good! But that snare, isn't working imo. Way too much reverb.

The hats are good but I would've use another percussive element like an open hat.

Tbh this isn't my preferred style but this is a sick experimental track, good work 7.5/10.

When you have time can you feed me?

Dig the melody. What VST did you use or is it sampled.

Drums: Kick is foundation of any beat and your is good! But that snare, isn't working imo. Way too much reverb.

The hats are good but I would've use another percussive element like an open hat.

Tbh this isn't my preferred style but this is a sick experimental track, good work 7.5/10.

When you have time can you feed me?

Thanks for the excellent feedback man, I'll give yours a review once i'm back at my computer and not on my phone(it's speakers SUCK)
I feel ya on the hi hats alot there really repetitive i shoulda threw in some other percussion imma redo it and remix it a little and post a new version.
melody was sampled

That vocal sample is beautiful, I think you know that, dont know if you sampled it like that but the reverb on the voice is spot on as well and the use of it throughout the track with what sounds like a filter on it is subtle and well placed. In my opinion that snare fits nicely much preferred to a stereotypical 808, and the melody and sounds used are all tight. Only negative thing I can really say is that the mix is a tad muddy, and I know you can make that kick hit harder than that. I'd say lowpass another kick and try layering it and should bang. Its a hard track though kudos.

That vocal sample is beautiful, I think you know that, dont know if you sampled it like that but the reverb on the voice is spot on as well and the use of it throughout the track with what sounds like a filter on it is subtle and well placed. In my opinion that snare fits nicely much preferred to a stereotypical 808, and the melody and sounds used are all tight. Only negative thing I can really say is that the mix is a tad muddy, and I know you can make that kick hit harder than that. I'd say lowpass another kick and try layering it and should bang. Its a hard track though kudos.

Appreciate that well detailed feedback. I'm remastering the whole track, so your feedback will not go unnoticed. Do you mind me asking which part of the mix sounds muddy? is it in the lower end?

Your mixing is good I have to give you that one. This music is not my type, but when I hear other peoples beats, sometimes it sounds muddy, but yours sound clean. Good work on it.

Menezing
Here's my link to go check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b74mHVmKoQ

Appreciate that feedback, i'll check yours out when im back home, im on my phone right now and it has shitty speakers.

P.S. instrumental updated 4/22/2014

Last edited:
Back